Monday, September 29, 2008

Eaton Camping trip to Spencer

Thursday night everyone decided to go camping with us up to Spencer. We went kind of close for the wreckers but yet far enough from reality! Which turned out because they got a big wrecker call to Woverine. It was the perfect weekend besides all the bee stings! Almost everyone got stung those darn bee's were monsters!!! The fall weather up there was so beautiful and perfect that none of wanted to go back home.

Bailee and Cole are becoming such good friends and its cute watch them.

Tay giving Cole loves!

Maddy and Cole learning to get in trouble! There sitting on the back of Shawn and Tiff's trailer where there gas goes!

Tay teaching Bailee to shoot the paintball gun.

Isaac of course beating on Liz (dipping her in the Creek). Sorry Liz but you said "I Do" to him lol!

Bailee and Katelyn being stop signs for the 4-wheeler's.

Tay, Cole, and Daisy on the 4-wheeler look at Daisy paw closely she has it on Cole shoulder it was funny.

Kayon turned 3 on Saturday so we had a b-day party for him. Bailee hitting the pinata!

Such cuties!!!!

This is Cole at 1 in the morning going strong!!! Sorry the picture is blurry i was laying in bed and didn't want to get up (I know I'm lazy)!

Me and my monkey!

Bailee said "Mom look I built a hospital".

The kids LOVE Hagin! Thanks Hagin for playing with the kids that think your the BEST!!!

6 comments:

Isaac and Liz said...

I think that was a good trip to end a fun summer! If only the killer bees wouldn't have been there!! Kayson says thanks for his cute towel and a fun party!

Dot said...

This was fun--only we want to go again in a couple of weeks! K????

Dot said...

This was fun--only we want to go again in a couple of weeks! K????

Genessa said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. Love all the pictures way cute.

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Fun weekend...cute pics!! I stole the one of my girl & Bai being "stop signs." Too cute! Thanks for broadening my vocabulary this weekend too...I thin the "opal store" terminology will be in our family for a LONG time! I forgot how funny my in-laws are! I kinda like 'em! LOL.
-Tiff-

Celeste said...

Is that your last caming trip for the year.....the weather is supposed to be getting crummy. You picked a nice weekend to go though! Looks like you all had a blast!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker