Monday, October 6, 2008

Cute Pictures of Cole

The other day I was cleaning the kitchen and looked outside and saw Cole just chill in out on the porch eating chips. It was so funny he turned and looked at me then went back to eating.


Tay finally built me shelves down in the storage room for Food Storage. I guess he got the hint when I left all the canned peach's and pear's on the counter so there was no room to put anything. Thank you so much TAY I LOVE THEM!!!! I told Cole lets go downstairs and put food away on the shelves so he went into the play and got the play food. It was so cute just love him!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice when they get to the age that they can entertain themselves and it doesn't mean you have another mess to clean up. What a cute little guy

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker