Wednesday, October 8, 2008

~Lily Pad Boutique~

Last year I made Bailee tutu's for dance. She LOVES them and plays dress up at home all year long. After a couple of my niece's saw the tutu's, they asked me to make them a couple also. Yesterday I made Bailee four more. Here is a some tutu's that I made yesterday and wondered if anyone wants one for their little sweet pea.

Lime Green/White Polka Dot

Back View


Yellow/Hot Pink Polka Dot



Hot Pink/White Polka Dot



Sage Green/Hot Pink

I can make more colors like chocolate brown with pink, black and white, hot pink/black/white,red and black, purple and green, purple and pink, anything you want! I can add flowers or any other idea you might have. The leg warmers will also match your colors. The cost of the tutu is $20 each and the leg warmers are $13. I also make matching bows for $7. You can purchase just the Tutu or add as you would like. I am working on shipping cost right now so please send me an email and I will let you know how much the shipping would be. Thanks and I will ship ASAP! cryst7@hotmail.com
WATCH FOR MY NEW BLOG--Lily Pad Boutique!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Dot said...

How cute! I wish you and Jessica were still little girls and I would buy them for you two!!! Good job.

Chelsi said...

How fun! It is so fun to get crafty and sell stuff. When I have a little girl, for sure I'll be placing an order :)

Genessa said...

Very cute i love them. To bad I don't have any girls yet. Maybe someday though. Great job!

Candace said...

Very Cute! I am thinking of doing the same thing with kids hats. I will want some baby legs for Alyssa when I can see what colors you have.

Brandon and Emily said...

You talented girl!!! Those are adorable on Bailee!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

Hey! wanna play another tag game? Go to my blog and check this one out! It really makes you think!

BrookeNaomi said...

Crystal.. you are way talented! Those are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. I think it's a great idea!
Brooke

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker