Thursday, September 18, 2008

Monica's Baby Shower

Last night Annie and I carpooled down to Pocatello to Monica's baby shower. It was so much fun to catch up on everything that I realized how much I miss my friends from High School. When we get together its like we just pick right up and never missed a second!

Annie, Monican, Elsha, and me who looks like I'm off in la la land! Thank you so much for the fun night everyone! It was so good to everyone again!!!! Lets do it again! Good Luck Monica on becoming a new mom you'll love it and you and Josh will be such good parents!!! I love you guys!

2 comments:

Mosers said...

It looks like you have been busy... I love her bedroom! Happy birthday Bailee!

Annie Hebdon said...

I had a blast carpooling with you! We'll have to do lunch some time!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker