Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Fair is in town!

Well get ready cause this week I'm going to be blogging so many pictures of the Blackfoot Fair so get ready to see a lot of pictures. I like the Fair but yet at the same time I hate the Fair. It bring out so many not so clean people and the very NOT SO CLEAN PEOPLE if you know what I'm saying. Well we headed down to the Parade cause my dad put in a few of his wreckers. The kids had a blast!

Grandpa giving Bailee a ride in the mini slide back.
Ok this never happens Cole, Katelyn, and Bailee both sat on the steps to Big Pete and hardly moved. We never once told them to stop running or anything. These guys were so good we wondered if we had the right kids lol j/k.
Katelyn wanted to ride with me in Shawn's wrecker. Yes, women can driver wreckers too!
Bailee petting the goat but keeping a very safe distance but doesn't realize one is right behind her.

AAHH GOT YA!!!! Cole thought this was so fun to chase these goats around. I think he wanted to take the little one home.
It was so hot that Cole took my drink from me and just started to down it. Poor kid!
Well that is all for now!

4 comments:

grammie kim said...

just to let you know bailee is a great home teacher just like her grand dad, it was fun to have her here, man I can't believe how old she is getting so cute, kim

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

You stink! Now that I can see what fun I missed I'm even more bummed! Darn it that my mom had to move on opening day. Well, thank goodness the fair hangs around all week. Katelyn told me she had a lot of fun with you guys...until she got lost! Nice, I'm all freaked out about her getting stolen from the bus or school and who would've guessed it'd just happen at the fair? LOL! Thanks for showing her a good time! Luv, Tiff

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Bailee petting the goat and then your comment made me laugh right out loud. FUNNY!

Jenny Baker said...

Cute pics. We loved it when we went. I totally know what you mean about the not so clean. LOL

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker