Monday, September 8, 2008

Decor HELP!

I have changed up my living room pictures on the wall to add our family pictures. Well I put them up and they look so blah! I need some outside help cause I'm puzzled. I have 3 different size of shelves that I had up before that I could put up with some stuff on them. But I just wanted some suggestions if you don't mind. Tiff this is the only way I could really show you cause you NEVER come up this way! So everyone help me out! PLEASE! The smaller pictures are 16x24 and the bigger one I can't remember but its much better then it looks!



Please anything will help!

3 comments:

Mosers said...

I don't know if you like the vinyl word phrases but maybe one above or below would help... I think it looks just fine. You could try bigger frames with a matting inside? I'm sorry I'm not much help... I'm having some of the same issues at my house!! :)

Carlson Clan said...

Hey Crystal, I got your blog address from Taunya's blog too! I saw this post though and just thought I'd let you know that something that has totally spruced up my pictures are sconces. You can do them on either side or in between or pretty much anything. I LOVE them. And I do have those sayings on wood boards as well. Crackle paint rocks for those. Anyway, feel free to check out my blog any time and good luck with the decorating! markjenwes.blogspot.com

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

I really do need to come up! I haven't seen any of those family pics. SOO CUTE! How on earth did you get a good pic of Bai and Cole together at the same time? I'm dreading pics with my munchkins this fall because I know one will be frowning while the other's smiling. Any tricks, let me know!

As for your collage, you have a really awesome wall to display your pics on. If you feel like you need more we could find something super cute to finish it off. I have an idea, kindof an expensive one but, would be really cool. Plus, it's your living room! The first thing everyone sees and totally worth a couple hundred bucks! (just ask me, I have no prob spending other people's $!)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker