Monday, September 8, 2008

RIDES!

Wednesday Richard took off so that we could spend the day at the fair. It was so much fun spending the day as a family and with the Stuarts. It was nice to get out of the house and have some fun. Cole was so sad cause he was too short...ok Bailee was too short for most of the rides Cole didn't even have a chance!

If I stand on the fence am I tall enough? Can I please ride?

Ok you can ride the horses. Which he loved he didn't want to get off.

Bailee and Kayson were so cute standing in line. Dara caught them hugging so she grabbed the camera just in time.

Then not even 2 seconds later Cole grabbed McKinley and started to hug her. Where like what is this happy hr. or something lol j/k

Bailee and Kayson wondering when this ride is going to get good. So I thought I was going to post more pictures but when you see one picture of the kid on the ride you basically have seen them all! Thanks Dara and Steve for spending the day with us it was so good to see you guys again and see the kids.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time! We love the fair too, jaxson especially loved the rides this year! And I know what you mean about the kind of people that end up at the fair! I had my camera stollen this year, it was such a bummer. Oh well!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker