Monday, September 8, 2008

Demolition Derby Time!

Saturday night it was the Demolition Derby at the fair. Every year my dad puts in his wreckers so that we get in free. Well that and its good advertisement. Here is some fun pictures of the evening. It was a lot of fun and the kids LOVED it when the cars crashed!

Here is Richard hooking up one of the cars.

Kynna, Jess, Liz, and Maddy having a good time!

I love this picture of Kynna she cracks me up! They were yelling "Hi Daddy" to Richard and Isaac but they couldn't hear them and Bailee goes "Oh he can't hear me" in this sad voice it was so cute but it was so funny the way she said it.

The 3 of us! Cole is at home with Grandma, I wanted to enjoy the evening and not chase him everywhere!

Me and Bailee.

Bailee does these poses now for pictures and she is so crazy!

the 2 very cute stinkers!

The wreckers.

Bailee and Kynna yelling when it started. It was so much fun! I can't wait till our derby in Shelley. Thanks mom and dad for letting us come! Thank you Sherrey and Dean for taking Cole for us so that we could have an evening out! We appreciated it BIG TIME!

1 comments:

Isaac and Liz said...

What a fun night! I am so glad the cousins have eachother. They will always be such good friends! Thanks for the pictures

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker