Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Midnight Premiere!

Thursday about 5pm my AWESOME friend Celeste comes to pick up her sweet boy Bryson from my house and goes "What are you doing tonight?" I said "I'm waiting for your Text to see how the movie is." She goes "Well my friend can't make it do you want her ticket?" I'm like "Ummm HECK YES!" So that is the end of the story I don't remember anything past that! Bailee is like me you can't tell me something exciting till its about to happen or else I will drive you nuts on ?'s and just my excitment alone will drive you CRAZY! It was so much fun and we thought we were crazy fans...oh no there was so many freaks about the movie, they were playing charides from Twilight, making up trivia from the books, yelling quotes from the movie and that was just me! TOTALLY kidding I did NOT play charides. Ok I didn't do anything I just looked at everyone like ok you should not stay up past 10 let alone go out in public! THANKS Celeste is was so much FUN!
Celeste, me and Brittany standing out in the Cold waiting for the movie!



Richard being awesome and watching the kids for me!

4 comments:

Jenna Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna Anderson said...

Hey Crystal!! I posted a comment a minute ago but misspelled your name so I deleted it. oops. Sorry. I am so jealous you go to go to the midnight premiere!! That is so awesome. I am going tonight after I get out of my massage basics class. I am SOOOO excited!

Kam Family said...

HOW FUN!!!! I love Ladies-Night- Outs! We need them every now and then! :)

Celeste said...

We definately had a blast.....we will have to go see it again together sometime....and you are right, it was better the second time. I think it is because we werent' so tired! I am glad you accepted my invitation to go, it was a wonderful girls night!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker