Monday, November 24, 2008

To Grandmother's House we GO!

One of Richard's favorite tradition's from when he was little was going to Grandma Weaver's house for Thanksgiving and getting a Christmas Tree. This year his parents are in Texas so we went up before Thanksgiving to get our tree. I thought it would be the perfect way to spend my birthday with my family and getting a tree. So we loaded up and headed for George Town (2o minutes past Soda Springs). We had such an amazing time with Shawn and Tiffany's family and there definetely wasn't a dull moment lol! Shawn definetely found his PERFECT tree you have to see there blog to believe me its HUGE!!!

Bailee getting loves from Grandma Weaver, all Bailee really knows of Grandma Weaver is we get Christmas Tree's at her house! It's so funny!

Bailee and Richard loading up our tree on to the 4-wheeler.

Bailee, Kynna, and Katelyn being so cute!

Here they are making snow angels.

We found this pond it was so fun out in the middle of no where. So of course Shawn and Richard had to try out there 4-wheelers on it to see if they could spin in circles. Shawn got a little sick due to a lot of SPINNING!

Here is Richard and the kids playing on it.

Of course I had to have a family picture.

Richard and the kids on the 4-wheeler.

When me and Richard first starting dating we went to his Grandma's house for the weekend. We went up to the Canyon and carved our names in the tree. So 6 years later we brought our kids to the same spot to show them and its still there! I can't believe its been 6 years!

Grandma makes the best dinner's of course which grandma doesn't and the kids were so hungry and it was quiet while they were eating! It was so nice!

Sweet Grandma Weaver surprised me with a birthday pie for my birthday! Thank you so much Grandma for letting us come up and spend the day with you and for making us a yummy dinner and for my YUMMY pie!!! Thanks Shawn and Tiff for going and making new traditions with us! Lava Hot Springs is DEFINETELY on the agenda for next year! Also sorry to the poor Deer that got hit just before we mutilated by running over it by accident we didn't see it until well it was splattered all over the road!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a fun time.

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

This trip is definitely going down as a new family tradition for our little fam! We had SOOO much fun!! Seriously, ever since we got married I've begged Shawn to take our fam out into the hills and cut down a tree and this trip really was everything I was hoping for! Happy B-day and yes, your hubby's right - you are in your prime ya hottie!

emily said...

I love you pictures....It makes me hate AZ....cause I LOVE THE SNOW. Its 77 degrees here now and its FREAKIN NOVEMBER. ARGH. I get my fix by visiting you idahoans blog. LOVE YA!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker