Tuesday, November 4, 2008

7 WaKY THinG'S aBOut mE!

Wacky Sevens -
I've been tagged by my mom and Taunya
Here's how this one works:
* Tell 7 random/weird things about yourself
* Send this tag to 7 people
* Be creative!

1. Ok I totally HATE feet don't even put them by me! Richard loves to put his feet on my side of the bed and I always kick his away from me cause I'm afraid they have some kind of fungus crap on them as for every one's feet not just his! BUT...I love to LOOK at feet! Call me crazy I KNOW! I love when people's second toe is longer then the big toe. When I was little I used to pull mine as hard as I could so it would be longer then my big toe!

2. When I leave the house over night it has to be spot less! So when I get home I don't have to worry about it being messy. The laundry has to be done and everything put away!

3. I'm so Clasterphoic? don't know how to spell it...that is out of control! I can't ride in small cars for every long. Like CJ's car I could only sit in it for a second and I was screaming to get out! I can't cuddle for over 1 minute. I feel so bad for Richard cause he LOVES to cuddle so I give him a minute then I push him away...sorry Tay Tay!!

4. I have to mow lawns on MONDAY! It drives me nuts if I don't get it done on a Monday it throws my whole week off! I have to mow it EVERY week or else I think people think I'm trashy even though I don't think people are trashy if they don't mow I know I'm weird!

5. I have to do laundry twice a week either on Monday and Thursday or Tuesday and Friday. I have to get it done all in one day and put away or else I'll go nuts and stay awake until its done! I have to do it on those days or else I throw my week off even though I'm home all week!

6. I HATE to touch any type of meat/chicken/pork! If its not cooked you will see me with either gloves on or else fork or knifes are involved. Richard thought I was nuts when he figured it out that I don't touch it but AHH so GROSS!

7. I have to be in control of the remote. It droves me NUTS if anyone else has it. I don't care who's house I'm at you will see me with the remote if I'm watching TV. I hate it when people stop at every channel for a couple of seconds to see whats on. I cruise threw them and everyone ask how I know whats on I say duh read the top!

I tag EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys! It was good seeing you last night. I hope you guys have been doing good. Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute blog Crystal. I just started one and found yours off of Heidi Mosers. Your family is growing like crazy! And your pictures are really cute. My address is http://wlmtpoole.blogspot.com check it out if you want. I still don't really know what I'm doing.
Leanna Poole

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker