Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bailee and Cole loving the Tube from Ikea!

This last weekend we took a girls trip to Park City, Utah. Funny thing is, its like 40 mintues or something I wasn't really paying attention from Salt Lake and its the BEST place in the world for SHOPPING! I couldn't believe the price's for clothes! We have never to there but we will make it a must 2 times a year to go! Then we went to Ikea and then to Tai Pan which WE all LOVE!!! At Ikea I got this tube for the kids to play and they LOVED IT!!! Thanks girls it was so much fun and Tiff you better be there next year cause it wasn't the same but totally understand with Kader's!!!! Where taking a tailer next time for all our crap lol!!!!

Bailee being silly!

Bailee would go down the stairs and slide into the tube and they both thought it was so funny!

Cole and his adorable smile!

Bailee and Cole having a blast!

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Cole looks so much like Richard! It's crazy. Your kids are so stinking cute. =)

Peterson Family said...

How cute! I LOVE Ikea!! I went for the first time about a month ago in Arizona. My friends all talked about it being such a fun store, but I didn't think much of it until I went and then I realized how awesome and cute it is! When we get a house, I am going shopping there for sure! Your kids are cute! I don't think you could ever take a bad picture of them!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker