Monday, November 3, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

Thursday, Oct 30
I just want to say who ever came up with Trunk or Treat is the BEST! I love it you get the whole neighborhood in 20 min. Your not walking your legs off all night and plus you get more candy!!!

Cole, Bailee, and Kc getting ready for Truck or Treat.

Cole is ready for CANDY although he already got into my candy bowl and ate 3 sucker's already! Isn't he the cutest little stinker EVER!

Cole and Bailee, Cole is a skunk and Bailee is "Dr. McCutie Taylor" they were so stinking cute this year I LOVED IT!!!!

Bailee and Cole in action Bailee is very shy when it comes to people she doesn't know so I had to keep pushing her closer.

3 of us! Richard had to work late AGAIN this year so he missed it AGAIN!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol ultram buy tramadol online no prescription - order tramadol online reviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker