Monday, November 3, 2008

Bad Day for the Taylor's

So Sunday morning I wake up with the flu YUCK and decided to stay home from church. Bailee had stayed at Nana's house cause she was having to much fun with Kayson and Kynna. So Richard has a wrecker call at 10:30 so he left to do that. Well Saturday night I cleaned our carpets cause I do it in the spring and then the fall. Well just before Richard left on the call Daisy pooped on our carpet and I was so sick to deal with her so I put her in her cage. Well about 11:30 Daisy was going NUTS for like 5 minutes so finally I got up to see what her deal was. I looked in the cage and saw a baby Simba (puppy) and I was in SHOCK I didn't know what to do. PERFECT timing for my mom on the big cage to let us use it. I thought they were coming in 2 weeks. So I hurry and called Richard to get home. Well I kept looking at the puppy and it wasn't moving. I didn't know if I could touch it or if Daisy would get mad. So I very carefully took the puppy and it was cold and I felt like crap cause what if I could have helped that little puppy while I was laying on the bed. So I started to rub the puppy trying to get it warm and also chest compressions. Finaly I gave up cause I knew it was gone. Well it didn't dawn on me that she could still be having more. Richard finaly got home got daisy out of the cage to check her and what do you know there was another puppy coming out. Well it looked like the sack was stuck. So we were doing all we could to help Daisy and well the sack broke and needless to say the puppy died before we could get it out. Richard wasn't going to give up he was doing everything possible CPR rubbing a while talking to Paula on the phone with her telling us what to do. They were so CUTE two little girls. I think me and Richard are taking it harder then Daisy although Daisy is still whimpering and kepts looking for her puppies. Yes, its so hard to deal with but we are excited to know she can have puppies and we defently will be better prepared next time. Thank you so much Paula for all your help on the phone you help SO MUCH and also Sherrey for running out and getting Cole for us. So it was a SAD day at the Taylor's house.

2 comments:

Mosers said...

Oh... I"m sooo sorry. I'm glad your kids weren't around. Hang in there.

Mike and Andrea said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. That would be hard. I hope you and everyone feel better soon!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker