Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What summer is all about!!!

The kids just love the bubble machine. I tell you that has been the best investment ever!!!

Payton, Bailee, Dillon, and London trying to smash the bubbles.

Bailee, Dillon, and Payton

Ok, so Bailee has only been around boys all day and then we open the door and all the neighbor boys came over and said "Can we play with Bailee?" I think she likes being the only girl to all the boys. This is Tyson, Eric in the back, Kade, and Bailee. I love how they are all jumping at once showing off there skills.

4 comments:

Mosers said...

Bubble machines work wonders in nursery during the "cry" hour!!! Looks like you had a fun day! There is a free movie at Edwards tomorrow at 10:00 and then the ward splash party at 2:00 maybe we will see you if you are planning on going? Ta ta

Brandon and Emily said...

I would agree with the bubble machine too. I know that Brandon can play with it for hours before he gets bored! It seems like you guys are enjoying your summer.

Peterson Family said...

Fun pictures! I love bubble machines also! They are so easy and don't take any effort on your part! Oh and you were right about my uncles that crashed and the burnt trees so your comment wasn't a waste!!

Anonymous said...

Crystal,
I'm glad you found our blog. You are welcome to peak and leave a comment anytime. Glad to see that summer is keeping you guys busy too!
Kim

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker