Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Happy Independence Day!!!! I love the 4th of July. To celebrate all those who fought of us and to honor them is the best! Plus I love dressing my kids up in cute little 4th of July outfits. Well we woke up early Friday morning and headed to the parade. It was so fun to be with our little family. I love when everyone wakes up in good moods and just knowing we get to spend the day together makes it even better. We met Isaac and Liz at Tautiphaus Park. From there we met up with some of there friends also. It was such a fun day.

I love when we get a family picture.

Bailee, Kayson, and Kynna running around in the shade before the parade starts.

I love this shirt it says "Mommy's little firecracker!"

She loves her daddy for sure!!!

k group shot...yeah right!

The girls showing off there cute outfits!

Dad's little Pet pulling the Hillcrest Cheerleaders.

Cole would wave his little flag it was so cute.

The girls doing the same.


K starting to get tired and very very very hot!


Hanging in there.

K barley hanging in there.

forget the sippy just give me the bottle! The kids did awesome threw the heat and the very long parade. Not one cried or complained they would just sit in the road while the floats pasted by. It was great start for the day.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Bailee and Cole are so darn cute....I can't wait til next year and I can dress my baby in a cute
4th of July outfit. Looks like you all had a blast. :)

Jesse and Jessica said...

You guys have the cutiest kids! Your blog looks great and you are a lot more faithful with it than I am...looks like you had a fun 4th of july...hope all is well:)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker