Monday, July 14, 2008

Slip n' Slide

Summer came with a BANG!!! We had snow in June then BAM here's the 90 degree weather. Where was the whole 80's? Well Sense its been so hot all the kids do every single day is run threw the sprinklers, play in Winder's pool, or run on the Slip N' Slide. It's so nice cause they stay outside all day till it gets to hot. I just know that Fall is going to be here faster then I want it to be and the kids will be stuck inside again for another 6 months.

Daisy, Dillon, and Bailee having a good time.

Nap time so Dillon and Bailee thought it would be fun to sleep on the couch cushions.

Think Bailee was tired?

4 comments:

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Bay is hilarious! Love this blogging thing. It's like we see you guys every day! Luv Tiff

Dot said...

I love this picture cause it is so Bailee when she is sleeping!

Mosers said...

I love getting those sleeping photo's! I have one of my girl standing up with her head on my couch, sound asleep with her knee's locked. Besides, you can hug and squeeze and kiss them all you want when they are sleeping and they don't protest!

Peterson Family said...

Funny picture! I love the sleeping pictures! Kids can sleep anywhere! Wish I could too sometimes!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker