Monday, July 7, 2008

Love for yard work!

I love working out on my yard. I got that from my dad and granny. I love being outside and planting flowers and just anything to do with gardening. I haven't got the love yet for a food garden but I will when we build again I want a garden like my sister-in-law Tiffany its amazing. I love mowing the yard and watching everything grow. Even at 8 months pregnant with Bailee and Cole I was mowing lawns.

Here is our pond and my flowers and lily's are in full bloom. I love lily's and daisy's can you tell I have a dog named Daisy. I had to take a picture and show you I'm proud of my flowers.

Daisy's are my favorite. They are just a happy flower.

7 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

You guys have an amazing yard! Good work! When we buy a house will you do my yard work??? I love the fountain in front with the flowers, beautiful!

Mike and Andrea said...

hehe, I was going to write exactly what Brandon wrote! I need your help! We finally have a little grass, but we need flowers. Your yard looks amazing!

Celeste said...

You should be a professional landscaper and do everyone's yard. Mine is in serious need of some TLC. We should have "Weed Celeste's flower beds Night" tonight and all the neighbors can come and help.....sounds like a wonderful idea huh!! K---we'll se you at 7:00.
Love ya....C

Mosers said...

Your fountain is awesome, how do you keep kids out of it? Mine would totally think that was a glorified swimming pool and slide!!!!

Katy said...

I hope you don't mind, I saw your blog on Trish's. I had to come check it out. You yard looks great! I love your family pictures. They are so cute.

Chelsi said...

Fun yard! I think I inherited the love for yard work from the Eaton's too! Love the flowers -

Peterson Family said...

Beautiful yard! Wish I had a yard like that--well, a house first I guess!! You do such great work!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker