Monday, July 14, 2008

Hanging with the Barron's

Bailee has been bagging to feed the ducks again so I thought why not have the soon to be parents to come with us. Dustin and Celeste came and feed the ducks with us and then we enjoyed a nice meal at Applebee's.

Celeste and Bailee feeding the ducks. Think the ducks are a little hungry?

Richard, Bailee and Cole having a moment.

This bird was so funny he wasn't sure what to do he would get closer then go away then get closer. I think Cole yelling at him didn't help the matter either.

I love this little guy.

I had to throw this picture in for you Celeste the little belly shot!!!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

You little turd!! I was trying to stay out of the line of fire....guess I was unable to eh. You are in big trouble missy! Wait til i get a pic of you....it is so going on my blog....how was dustin able to stay out of the line of fire....he didn't have the belly target on him i guess! ha ha, i still love ya!

Kam Family said...

What a fun idea to take the girls to get their nails done! They looked so so cute! Oh, I can't wait until my little girl get's here-- and in few years do fun things like that! :)

Jenny Baker said...

Hey sounds way fun! Where was my invite? J/K. I love Celeste's belly shot it is so cute. You guys have such cute pics.

Trisha said...

I have been waiting for a belly picture of celeste. She has been telling me she isn't really showing. But she is. Yeah!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker