Friday, August 8, 2008

Swimming at Blacktail

Rich got off work early at 4 which NEVER EVER happens. So as soon as all my daycare kids left we jumped in the truck and drove up to blacktail. Rich and the kids swam but I yes was being a party pooper and didn't want to swim. I had been reading this book and was in the best part of it so I though hey I can have a moment to myself and read while the kids played. So it was the best 2hrs ever!


Yes, Cole is eating AGAIN!

Best dad in the world!

My cute little froggie and bear!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Fun! I love getting to do spontaneous things!

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

FUN! And yeah, Richard is a pretty gread daddy but, I don't know about the BEST in the world. I've got a pretty awesome one too! :0) Your brother is a pretty rockin' daddy too! How did we get so lucky? I love that you're livin' your summers up and making the most it...it passes so quickly! And so does childhood. Luv, Tiff

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker