Friday, August 8, 2008

I know I'm cute!

Cole's personality is coming out so much lately! He his getting cuter and cuter everyday and just makes us laugh. He's expression's just crack us up! The other day he went into the back yard and he usually goes to the sand box. Well I couldn't find him I was searching everywhere then I hear this little giggle. I turned and looked toward the house and he was hiding in my daisy patch.


He's pretending he can't hear me!

We went to Sizzler the other night and he just thought he was so funny the whole night. He just kept giggling and we couldn't stop laughing. He ate so much watermelon wait he eats so much anyways!

I was in the kitchen and he found Bailee's goggles and came in to show me he though he was so silly. I just love this little guy he makes me smile and laugh everyday. I'm so grateful I got to be his mom!

3 comments:

Katy said...

He is definitely cute!!!

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

That pic of Cole @ Sizzler is ADORABLE! I have the cutest nephews...and neices! Love my fam! Tiff

Mike and Andrea said...

Wow, he is SOO CUTE!!! Boys with the name Cole are just adorable!! How much fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker