Monday, August 25, 2008

Preschool time ALREADY!?!

Bailee has waited for this moment since last year she saw the school bus going in front of our house everyday! She has talked and talked about Preschool. She woke up at 7 in the morning wanting to eat so she could go. She showered all by herself blew her hair dry and dressed herself cause she now a big girl. She makes me laugh.

Isn't she cute!

She loves this bag which I'm glad cause it works perfect.

Dillon and Bailee getting ready. I watch Dillon and we thought it would be easier if they went to the same Preschool so that they could walk together.

We lucked out so bad cause Bailee and Dillon just walk 5 houses down to her preschool and that way I don't have to leave the house with a bunch of Daycare kids.

Ok mom stop taking pictures. This is me trying not to cry and they got closer and closer. I'm so excited for Bailee but It makes me sad that she is growing up so FAST!!!!

7 comments:

Dot said...

Oh my gosh--it makes me cry!

Taunya Spaulding said...

Wow! I can't believe Bailee is old enough to be in pre-school! So cute!

BrookeNaomi said...

Horray for Pre-k! Tay is in her 2nd year of pre-k so I'm not having such a hard time with it- for me I'm just ready for it to start. It's emotional tho. She'll love it.
brooke

Genessa said...

Bailee looked so stinkin cute. It looks like you have had an eventful couple of weeks. Glad to see that you are enjoying the nice weather.

Isaac and Liz said...

Bai looks adorable! Their tiny years go by so fast! Enjoy every moment. Kindergarten is hard too but its so fun to see them progress.

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Just wait! You cry when she's walking 5 houses down. Wait until she's riding a bus a couple of miles away! It sucks that they have to grow up and we have to learn to let them go a little...but not without tears!
-Tiff-

Katy said...

I am pretty sure that I would have been bawling!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker