Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shopping with my Nana!

Nana told Bailee Tuesday night that is going to take Bailee on a one on one shopping for school clothes on Wednesday. BIG MISTAKE!!! Bailee wouldn't go to sleep, didn't want to go to preschool, and called Nana I believe over 10 times to see if she was coming, also called her dad to see if Nana was coming. If your going to take Bailee anywhere or do something fun with her you have to tell her 10 minutes before you do it or else your domed!

I forgot to take pictures before they left so you'll have to see Nana's blog(Rich + Dot). This is them coming back. I'm not sure what's going on the top of the picture but looks kind of cool....I guess.

Nana had to buy Banana's for Monkey. This kids no lie eats over 15 banana's a week!!!

Bailee showing off her CUTE new clothes. Plus she got some fun earring and neckless's!!! Thank you so much Nana for taking me out shopping. It was fun to eat at McDonalds with you and have a night to myself with you. Thank you so much I love you!!! Bailee

3 comments:

Dot said...

Thanks for going with me Bailee! It was fun--but have Mom take the ulgy picture of me off on the 1st one! Love ya!

Mike and Andrea said...

Cole and Bailey are adorable! I love that Cole eats all those bananas! I am glad Bailey is enjoying preschool!

Anonymous said...

Bailee looks like she had fun. I wish I had a Nana to take me shopping.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker