Friday, August 1, 2008

FHE @ Jessica's house!

For FHE we did it on Wednesday to help Jess out with her yard. The weeds had taken over and it needed some TLC!!! So we headed over for a BBQ and some very tiring work! If you have ever put in a yard you know what were talking about.

This picture cracks me up, Richard and Dad are standing on this medal thing scraping up the rocks and weeds.

The kids of course had to ride with uncle Isaac on the 4-wheeler.

Bailee, Cole, and Kc having fun in the bucket.

Well besides the heat, wind, hard work, it was pretty fun. Thanks Jess for the yummy food!

1 comments:

Mosers said...

I remember doing that to our yard... we had to strap two rail road ties to it and then I had to sit on top... "I guess I added the needed weight" :) Looks like fun... I wish our family lived close!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker