Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What we have been up to this summer!

Sorry for the non blogging. Working and raising a family plus all the other craziness I just haven't had time to sit and blog. We moved into our home in August. We couldn't be more excited! Bailee turns 6 on the 15th of September but we had her party on the 12th. She started kindergarten this fall and is doing so good! I'm so proud of her and her hard work!

I am now teaching preschool at the Tatar Tots Academy. I LOVE IT! I didn't think I would like it this much but I love getting my lesson ready and then seeing the kids loving the projects. I know I'm the worst speller and I STINK at grammar but just teaching the basic of preschool is so much fun! Then I watch 4 kids at home. It's a crazy schedule but it's been a lot of fun...sort of!

Well good luck looking at all the post. Sorry there is so many!

2 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

wow! you really have been busy! i'm so glad that you updated! i love hearing what you and your family has been up to.

Rowbury Adventures said...

you sound like wonder mom!! I love all your posts you seriously have the cutest family! We'll have to come see your beautiful new house sometime!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker