Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Princess Party for Bailee's 6th Birthday!

I'm in shock I can not believe my little girl is 6! She is so much fun, she is 1,000% girl! Everything has to do with pink, sparkles, clothes, shoes, and diva attitude! I never thought I would have such a girly girly but yes I got it! Bailee wanted Princess and the frog themed. So we had all the girls dress in princess dresses and then we got swords for the knights armor. They had so much fun it was really fun to watch them play!

Bailee getting her Princess birthday crown on.



We played kiss the frog. Paisley is taking her turn...Cole has the hots for her its pretty cute!


Bailee is always singing and so we thought a Karaoke machine was perfect...guess what it was! She has not stopped played with it!




Blowing our her princess cupcakes.
















We love you so much Princess I hope you had a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker