Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our new home!

YEA! We finally moved in August 11, 2010! We had the HARDEST time building this house. From the moment we signed with Fall Creek it has been nothing but problems after problems. BUT.....we finally finished with a big BANG! The banks wouldn't let us close we were scheduled on July 27 and finally got it on the 11 of August. We are in and happy as can be! You all know Richard he has already got the sprinkler system in and the yard planted. That guy never sits down for one second. He is already putting in the neighbor's sprinkler system and we have only been moved in for a month! Jeez dude!


One of the best parts about this house is the park is right across the street! The kids are there almost everyday! I love it and I love loVE LOVE my new home!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Crystal- You need to post more pics of the inside! It's so gorgeous.... I am jealous :)

emily said...

Ah Crytal... I love LOVE your house! So dang cute! Please give us a tour of the inside so I can covet (wink)
Love ya, Em

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker