Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Labor Weekend Camping at Palasaides

This weekend did NOT go as planned! It was a good/bad/EXTREMELY BAD weekend. We went with my family and Peterson's. Saturday Cole got the flu so I didn't want to leave him and go water skiing with him not feeling good. Then Sunday I lost the diamond out of my ring, yes my people my cart is Gone GOne GONE!!! I know it's in the camper somewhere or at least I'm praying it is. We have search the camp ground we drained our tanks out of the trailer, we tried EVERYTHING! So please keep it in your prayers that it will some how by a MIRACLE turn up! Other then that it was a great weekend.

Bailee and karli become such good friends they went up and down this trail together on the bike. They were so cute!


Cj and Cole being silly.

Cole wanted in on some lovins too!

so did Crew!




Cole had the flu on Saturday and Crew for some crazy reason would not leave his side!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker