Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bailee Dance's at Shelley's half-time football game

Bailee, Kynna, and Kaidance danced with the Topperette's at Shelley's football game. Katelyn was in Boise so she couldn't make it. The girls had such a BLAST! They thought they were so big cause they got to wear mascara lol. They were so cute to watch.

Amber, Bailee, and Kynna. Kc wasn't there yet to get in the picture.

I LOVE LOVE this picture it cracks me up! Look at Kynna and Bailee they are in the 1st row 2nd and 3rd in.


Great Job girls I loved how you shaked your bums lol!





2 comments:

Dot said...

Love it! They are so cute--just wish Katelyn could have been there.

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that particular model. The prices for the velcros were approximately 220 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this site selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker