Thursday, September 24, 2009

Spud Day 2009

Shelley's annual Spud Day was on September 19th. It was so FREAKING HOT! Holy cow I think everyone was dying of the heat. It was a lot of fun and all the kids were so good for being extremely hot. It was a great turn out of all the people. My dad had his wreckers in the parade so all the family got to be in it. The kids LOVED being on the hummer passing out treats. Although it think they ate more then they gave out!

Here is a family picture sorry I know I'm HUGE but I guess I needed 1 prego pic before I had the baby!


Most of the grand kids on the Hummer, Katelyn, Kynna, Sassy Mady, Cole, and Bailee. I love this picture.

Cole doing what he does best.....EATING!

Kayson and Cole practicing and being so cute!

Katelyn, Kynna, and Bailee they sure love each other!
All the grand kids but Hagin and Kc.
The kids during the parade.
Bailee and Cole on the rides. Cole was having such a great time I couldn't get a close up cause it was going to fast, but I think they guy stop the ride cause Cole didn't look so good in the end.
Richard won the kids a couple of frogs. Cole would NOT let anyone touch them.
Cole was so exhausted from the heat but he still won't but down the frogs.

Liz, Katelyn, and Bailee watching the Derby! Every year my dad runs the derby. Now its the whole family that does it. It's so much fun cause every year it gets bigger and bigger and Jessica does such an amazing job on organizing it as you all know she is VERY organized person! Everyone did awesome on helping and putting it together to make it a big success!

4 comments:

Jenny Baker said...

You are so NOT huge. You look so dang stinkin cute. Your family does such a good job with the derby I totally had a blast.

Taunya Spaulding said...

i love spud day! but you're right-it was hot!! I'm surprised that i didn't see you at all-john and i were in the parade too! hey! 20 more days!!! good luck with everything! can't wait to see pictures

Chelsi said...

So fun! I wish I could have been there. Glad I didn't have to endure the heat though ;) You look great! I'm excited to hear your updates from your appointments.

Rowbury Adventures said...

OHh I remember spud day from like forever ago! ha looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker