Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Princess Bailee!

Happy 5th Birthday Bailee! I can't believe its been 5 years! Bailee was born September 15, 2004 at 1:42 p.m. She weighed 7lbs 9oz and was 20 1/2 in long! It's kinda cool cause Cole was born in the same room Bailee was and was born at 1:42 a.m. Bailee has been such a blessing in our lives and I'm so very blessed to have her. She defiantly keeps us going and is FULL of life! She is a very loud and outgoing child lol. I love you so much Bailee and thank you for being my daughter! Your the greatest help and I appreciate all you have done to help me even though your only 5!

If you didn't know Bailee LOVES Hannah Montana. She loves to dance to her music and watch her shows. So we had a Hannah Montana Birthday Party for her.


Bailee showing off her new stuff.

Bailee opening up her new camera. Sorry its so dark I hate my camera. She always uses my camera and my card is always full. So she got her own and guess what yup her card is already full lol!

Bailee opening up more presents.

Were singing Happy Birthday to her and she was trying not to smile.

Her Hannah Montana Cake.

Grandpa Eaton went and sat out on the swing and almost all the grand kids went and jumped on. Thank you so much for everyone who came it was so much fun to have everyone in our tiny kitchen and living room. Yes, Richard finally said I think we need bigger house! THANK YOU FINALLY! Thanks for helping spoil Bailee on her special day and for bring goodies to share. We love you so much Bailee and were so glad your in our lives!

3 comments:

Kaya said...

Aubrey is a Hannah lover too. That's actually what we're doing for her birthday this year. It's crazy how fast the time goes. Happy Birthday Bailee!

Taunya Spaulding said...

wow i can't believe she's five already! hope things go well with the delivery! It's getting close! i'm sure you'll post pictures but let me know what you have, name and all that stuff! can't wait to see!

Rowbury Adventures said...

oh happy 5th birthday little Bailee! Looks like she had a way fun party!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker