Monday, August 24, 2009

Bailee's 1st Day of Preschool

Today was Bailee's 1st day of Preschool. She went last year and LOVED it! She is going to the same preschool "Poole of Learning" which I love. She loves her teachers they are so wonderful to her! We had a great morning til it came time to put on pants and of course her panties don't fit with her pants. We have this fight every morning and yes we bought new panties for preschool so that we made sure they fit and what do you know they are to "small" even though they are a size bigger grrr! Oh well I guess I just have an OCD child lol!


Bailee and Peyton, I watch Peyton and he gets to go to preschool this year with Bailee. Last year it was Dillon this year its Peyton!

The two walking to preschool! I love you BaiWee hope you love preschool this year! I didn't get a picture but Cole grabbed his shoes and put on his big boy underwear and was trying so hard to go to preschool with Bailee. He was so sad when she left he stood outside for like 10min just staring down the street. Poor kid!



3 comments:

Dot said...

Oh little Bailee you look so cute! You have such a fun personality and we love that you love us so much! Hope that never changes.

Rowbury Adventures said...

oh that is soo cute! I want to meet your cute little kids sometime.. i can't believe you already have one in preschool.. Crazy! we are getting old ha

Katie Lee said...

soooo adorable! I an't even imagine my little guy going to school. I'm totally not ready for all that!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker