Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Need a little help with boy names!

So we are needing a little help with boy names this time. We are set on a girls name but can't decide on a boy. One week I like one name then the next its another name so I thought it would be nice to see what everyone thought was cute. If you have any other ideas that would be great! The middle name is going to be William. So please Vote--------->!
Yes, we are still doing a surprise we don't know what it is but we need both names to be ready.

3 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

wait? you're having a boy? or having a name just in case? Either way-all of those names are cute! I'm not going to give out what boy names I already have though--I don't want you to steal them!!! :) hang in there! only 64 days to go! better than 213!

Mosers said...

I know a lot of Jaxon's right now and the spelling is really common for this year...I really like them all a lot.. Crew just sounds really cute Cole and Crew... :) I like it!

Peterson Family said...

I really like them all so good luck! I never realized how hard it is to pick out boys names until I had my boys and had to name them! What a job! So really--good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker