Friday, August 14, 2009

Shopping in Park City, Utah!

Last weekend we took a trip to Park City for a girls weekend. It was so much fun and so nice to get away for a night. Next year I think its going to be a 2 night stay there is just to much to do in 48hrs! The little girls had so much fun shopping and watching Hagin get her school clothes. They just love her!

Kc, Katelyn, and Bailee just before we hit the outlet malls.

Bailee and Hagin having to much fun. Thanks Jess and mom for letting Bailee and I come it was way to much fun and can't wait to do it either in November or next year! Thanks for spoiling us!!!

3 comments:

Dot said...

It was fun! Hope next year the stress is gone--oh wait--it is gone! LOL

Taunya Spaulding said...

sounds like a lot of fun! I love shopping in utah! they seem to just have better clothes!!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

oh what a fun trip! I love park city... I'm kinda sad cause I don't realy remember any of these beautiful little girls! i need to come visit more often or something!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker