Monday, February 23, 2009

Rock & ROLL!

On Saturday we were going to take the kids sleding but it was so nice outside that it made the snow slushy. So we decited to go Roller Skating at the Star Lite Skating. It was so much but yet very tiring. When your trying to teach kids your back tends to be bent in a way that shouldn't be bent. Bailee had a ball and did awesome by herself. But she thought it would be fun to grab my hand to suprise me and when she did we slammed into the floor so hard oh man I felt so bad but SO DUMB!!!

Cole would wave like he was so cool but then you look at his bum he had the biggest plummer's crack...poor kid got his daddy's not butt!

Mom look i'm doing really good!




I loved Bailee and Cole's skates they were so tiny!



4 comments:

Mosers said...

Those skates are tiny huh! I really enjoyed it when we went. Landen ended up crawling on his hands and knees whith the traffic and we had to pick him up.. For some reason my blog doesn't let me know when people have updated and it will like a week later so sorry I've missed some posts! Your kids are so cute.. we need to get together again.. I'm planning on walking this summer! Ta TA

Chelsi said...

So fun! Good times and memories from Starlite. What a fun night!

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Hope all is going well! Have a great day!

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh my gosh! starlight skating! that takes me back to about the elementary ages! how fun! i can't wait to do things like that when we start having kids!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker