Friday, March 13, 2009

SURPRISE we're EXPECTING baby #3!!!

Yes, we are expecting baby #3 in October! I know it forever away! Bailee has been telling everyone I'm having a girl before we even thought of trying. She said she wants the room downstairs so her baby sister can have the her room. Then Cole keeps lifting up his shirt point to his tummy and saying baby. We are VERY excited but I'm ready to be over the morning sickness. It's been very hard this time around cause with 2 kids and daycare kids there really isn't anytime to rest or even run to the bathroom. We usually don't tell anyone till I'm 10 weeks and have heard the heart beat but we can't keep it quiet any longer. We are probably going to be surprised this time around cause well we already have a boy and girl and to make it more exciting till the end. Our 6th year wedding anniversary in on Sunday I can't believe its been 6 years!!! I love you babe and thank you so much for being an AMAZING husband and father and for being my BEST FRIEND!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Richard got me these sticker's for the suburban at Christmas to tell me he wanted to try for another baby.

23 comments:

Dot said...

We are so excited!

Mickie said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you! That's why you had that sparkle in your eye when we saw you tonight.

Britton said...

YAY!!! Congrtas! We're excited for ya!

Unknown said...

YEAH!! Now Bryson is gonna have another new friend on the street!! We are so excited for you guys!!

Taunya Spaulding said...

crystal! wow! congrats! i'm way excited for you! i was actually thinking about you the other day and wondering when baby #3 would be here! that is such exciting news! i'm so happy for you!

julie said...

That's awesome news! I love the stickers - where did he get them?

Carlson Clan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Mark and I have thought about being surprised when we have one of each too. Good luck with the morning sickness. That is so hard. I don't know how you do it and do daycare!

Chelsi said...

The stickers fit perfectly now!! ha ha. So excited for you... Congrats!

Kam Family said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so so so excited for you guys! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Dara Stuart said...

I knew it!!! I told you...you are not a good liar! Congratulations, I am way happy for you!

gibandshi said...

Crystal!
Hey saw your blog on Heather's Congrats on your news!!! It's good to see your doing so good!

Candace said...

Congrats! It will be fun to have another cousin added to the bunch!

Annie Hebdon said...

WHAT!!! So excited for you guys! October what???? That's awesome!

Annie Hebdon said...

P.S. we are expecing baby number two in October!!!!

Katy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I love the stickers too.

emily said...

YAY! YOUR KNOCKED UP!!!! WAAAAHOOOO!

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I also can't believe you have been married for 6 years. Time goes by so fast!

Emily and Reese said...

Cute idea Richard!!! Hey, I can't find your email address...do you mind emailing it to me and then I'll send another invite to our blog!? emily_shurtliff@yahoo.com THANKS!!!! Cute kids! It was fun to see your four the other day! I hope Coles foot gets feeling better!

Heather Curnutt said...

Congratulations! You do so much for us, let me know if you ever need anything.--Heather Curnutt

Peterson Family said...

Congrats! We're excited for you! I like the stickers!

Anonymous said...

Thats so Great!!! Congratulations. We are so excited for you!
-Monica

BrookeNaomi said...

Whoa! Go Crystal! Wow, congrats girly! Baylee and Taylor are both into the Cheerleader hair. Taylor refers to it as a "defense ponytail" we are now growing her hair back out:) Miss you!

Jessica said...

Just wanted to send our congrats your way! Trav and I are so excited for you and your family! We wish you the best! And we hope you have a wonderful day!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker