Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Saturday April 11, Shawn and Tiffany threw this AMAZING Easter Egg Hunt/BBQ! Tiffany has really turned into this amazing host that I'm scared to have Cole's B-day party cause there is no way I can come close to her! The guys BBQ outside while us girls snacked inside and had such a fun time just catching up on life with everyone. The kids were so tired by the time we left that Cole was asleep before we buckled him up! Thank you so much for the fun time and memories our kids got to make!

All the kids lining up.........GOOO!!!!!!

Cole had no problem picking up the eggs, the only bad part was he wanted to open each one and see what was inside!

Bailee is having such a great time!



Sweet a toy!


This is as good as I could get a picture of them. Heaven for bid I get a cute picture of them smiling!

Richard is such a great dad but I think he was more exited about opening the eggs then they were.



The 3 TROUBLE makers!
Bailee would have been just fine jumping off the bench all day!















1 comments:

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

the last pic of Bai is really cute. Thanks so much for coming. It wouldn't have been the same without you guys. We love all our fam! I can't believe Cole is already gonna be 2! You'll throw a great 2 year old bash that he'll love. You always do!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker