Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Update on Baby!

Well as you can see I'm almost 14 weeks and still sick. It's not all day sickness anymore just around 4-5 it hits then I'm done for the day. So at least its getting better. I went to the Dr. heard the heart beat everything sounds great. Just wanted to tell everyone thank you so much for helping us out and for taking the kids on days when I couldn't move. I really want to thank Bailee for helping me out so much. She tells Cole to call her mom, I know its sad but she takes care of him so much for me. She changes his diaper if its wet, fills up his sippy cup with juice and plays with him while I lay on the couch dead. She is such a blessing for me and the greatest help! She is best big sister ever! I'm hoping to get feeling better asap cause I don't want to go to Vegas and have it ruin my trip! Thanks again, Crystal

6 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

I'm so sorry you've been so sick Crystal! That's hard enough but when you already have kids it's even worse. I'm glad things are getting better but I hope it goes away completely for you soon!

Chelsi said...

I'm so glad that I haven't been sick. I can't even imagine. My due date is Oct 9th so we are super close! At my last ultrasound he was measuring a little bigger, but we'll see. I'm excited to have a cousin to be prego with even though we never see each other!! Hope you get feeling better before Vegas... fun!

Dot said...

Glad you are starting to feel better! Yes, Bailee is a special sister! Love ya!

Britton said...

I hope you feel better soon too. Nothing worse than going on vacation sick!

Jessica said...

Congrats on baby #3! I am so sorry you are sick. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

We're all hoping you feel better soon too...ornery!! :) We LOVE you! Ornery or not, I just want to see that baby! You two know how to make 'em and I'm dying for another tiny newborn. Thanks for filling my baby void! I can always count on my sis-in-laws. Hope you feel better soon.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker