Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Mom I want to be the boss now!"

Bailee, "Mom I want to be the boss now I'm tired of you always being the boss!"
Me, "Well someday when your big and have children you can be the boss."
Bailee, "I already am a mom see (her doll)."
Me, "Ok boss her around then."
Bailee, "She doesn't do what I say she is just pretend and I want to be the boss now!!!"
Me, "Well I'm sorry but your only 4 and I have to be the boss or else you wont know what to do sometimes."
Bailee, "Well that is just mean, give me a turn!"
Me, "Sorry that's life."

You think I'm in for it??? Yup, payback stinks guess I should have been a better when I was younger lol.

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

ha ha!! You are for sure in for it. She is still too cute to be mad at though :)

Annie Hebdon said...

thats funny! you are in for it! Especially if she is anything like we were! Oh the memories....

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker