Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Mom I want Cheerleader Hair!"

Bailee LOVES Hannah Montana and High School Musical...yes she is only 4 I know I'm in BIG trouble! Anyways she woke up today and goes "Mom for preschool and dance I want cheerleader hair!" I talked to my mom today and she said at the games lately she has been copying the cheerleaders. So I think we just might have a cheerleader on our hands. I'm ok with that as long as she's not a prissy stuck up snot! So we did pom poms for pig tails. She looked so darn cute!




The other night she played on the computer pbs kids for over 4 1/2 hrs!!! She wouldn't let Richard do his homework so he had to go downstairs to do it. We know who runs this house! HA HA!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Hair, I like it. Don't worry if she does become a cheerleader she has great parents that wont let her be the big stuck up snob.

Chelsi said...

Cute hair!

Dot said...

Hey Bailee--ask Mom & Dad if you can go to Shelley's game Friday night--cute hair!

Jenny Baker said...

She is so adorable Crystal. I love how you did her hair too. I know where to send Ella now if she every gets long hair.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker