Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our new foundation!

My sister-in-law let Crew barrow her jumper. Crew LOVES it he just didn't feel good when he got in it. So Richard got him out but then he cried cause he wanted back in! Poor kid couldn't make up his mind! Crew is now 5 months old. He's mastered the rolling over just hates when he's stuck on his belly. He's trying so hard to sit on his own but he'll have it down soon enough. He's growing to darn fast!


Bailee wanted to take a pictures of us.


Here it is! Our NEW house! We are more then excited to have it finished but yet we have really enjoyed living by my parents (kids are down there ALL the time)lol! From this angle you can see the cold storage and where the theater room will be.

Richard is standing by the front door and the garage.

The garages.

I'll post more pictures soon.

2 comments:

Jenny Baker said...

That looks awesome Crystal. I am so jealous, but excited for you too.

Taunya Spaulding said...

that's so exciting! a new house! :) I'm glad you posted pictures and i hope you post more of the new house! To answer your questions you left on my blog-yes, i have quit my job! :) and it's monday afternoon and still no baby!!! i'll post pictures asap!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker