Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crew is 4 months!

Crew is the cutest, sweetest, noisiest, little stinker! Oh man I can't get enough of this little boy! I just kiss his chubby cheeks every minute I can! Crew is growing like a little weed! He started to roll over Feb 7 and now I can't get him to hold still! He loves Bailee and Cole and they love to make him laugh. They have to hold him any time I put him down. Cole sings Twinkle Twinkle to him and Crew just smiles and giggles when he does. Crew discovered his voice and boy oh boy I think I have another Bailee! I love you little Crewzer!

4 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Adorable! Your kids all look so much alike and yet so unique too. They are so stinking cute!

Jenny Baker said...

Oh my gosh he is so stinkin cute. Now I have to post current photos of Conner.

Taunya Spaulding said...

i can't believe how big he's getting! And so cute!! See you in a few days! :)

Katy said...

He's adorable! Miss you guys.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker