Wednesday, March 17, 2010

7 Years later...

I can NOT believe Richard and I was married 7 years ago! It has gone by so fast. I have loved being married to my best friend and wonderful husband! Richard is such a great dad and husband that I couldn't even imagine my life without him. We have accomplished so much in those 7 years that I'm excited to see what the next 100 bring! I love you babe thanks for all you do! I can't believe you chose me and I'm so grateful your all mine!
7 years later..
.
We went to Salt Lake for our anniversary and had an absolute BLAST! We slept ALL night long something I haven't done for a VERY long time lol! Thanks babe I love you so much and thanks mom and dad for staying up all night with the kiddo's!

3 comments:

Kaya said...

Congrats Crystal and Richard! It's amazing how fast the time goes isn't it? You made such a beautiful bride, and you have such a beautiful family! Happy Anniversary!

Taunya Spaulding said...

7 years?!? wow! can you believe it's been that long? seriously-thinking back--did you ever think that you would be married, have 3 kids and be building a house?? Time sure does fly! :) hope all is going well! How is the house coming anyway??

Katie Lee said...

congratulations you guys! this year will bring our 5 year anniversary. I love being married. you guys are adorable, and your family is so sweet. We definitely miss you around here! Wish you didn't move! :( But hope everything is going well!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker