Thursday, June 19, 2008

YOU DID WHAT!!!

"YOU DID WHAT"!!!! Were Richard's exact words when we showed him Bailee's ears after we got them pierced!!! Bailee and I wanted to surprise him and umm... apparently it didn't go so well. Other then that Bailee loves them. She picked out the pink diamond ones. She looks so cute with them I can't believe I didn't do it earlier. Cute ear's Bailee!!!


She was so brave she didn't even cry she just smiled and held my hand tight. It was so fun spending the day with her and Cole.

5 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

Crystal did you ever think that Richard reacted like that because he wanted his ears pierced as well? Maybe it would have gone over better had you invited him and let him get the pink diamond ones also. Oh well, he'll live. We're excited for the bbq next week!!

Celeste said...

She is such a big girl now!! Richard is just jealous that he doesn't have his ears pierced! I can't wait to see her with them in. Are you ready for her to change her mind a million times as to which earrings she'll wear with what outfit....it will happen....she is a girl!! Love Ya.
C

Trisha said...

I'm sure that she looks so cute with earings in. Tell Rich it could have been worse. You could have done it when she was 2 months old like i did to Kaylie. So he should be happy you waited so long.

Genessa said...

What a brave little girl. How fun, I bet they look cute.

Mosers said...

We pierced Kaylan's ears and about 2 months later she threw a fit for like a week because she wanted them out, we don't have earrings anymore! I didn't know you had a blog??? Send me an e-mail and I'll send you an invite to our family blog! heidibugg@hotmail.com
ta ta, heidi moser

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker