Monday, June 16, 2008

Purse Tag!


I got tagged pursed by my mom. I bought this purse/diaper bag at Maurice's. I love it, it holds everything for me.

What is in my messy purse....Cole's diapers, Kleenex's, free lunch to TGIF, Wipes, sun glasses that I can't wear cause they have some type of oil on them, wallet, Cole's toy, Bailee's 3 nail polishes lol same as Brooke, Cole's apple juice (just in case), cell phone, Bailee and Cole's treats for when we shop to keep them quiet, lip gloss, Bai's chap stick, gum, band aids, mints, paper and pen, receipt to Low's to take back our dead tree. Bailee's head band and usually my camera but need it to take the picture. That's all in my purse now i tag Jacque, Trish, and Celeste.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker