Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's a Circus!

June 10, 2008
Sandy Downs had the Circus come and it was pretty fun besides the 30mph winds and 40 degree temperature. Yes, its the almost the middle of June and were still in our winter coats freezing begging for hot chocolate. Are we ever going to get out of 50 degree weather? I want to write Al Gore a letter telling him to rethink Global Warming cause it ain't happening in Idaho.

Kc, Kynna, and Bailee LOVE IT!!! So did Kayson just not in the picture.



Kc was my buddy tonight!!! I miss watching her :(!

The elephants were awesome!!! It was pretty fun tonight I have never been to a circus so I was glad Bailee got to see it.

1 comments:

Genessa said...

You guys sure are brave. I can not believe this weather. I am sick of sitting home. Love the pics.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker