Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

May 11th, 2008
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!
We have wanted a camping trailer for so long now and yes we FINALLY DID IT!!!! We had been debating to sell our house and build again or buy a boat or a trailer. So this way I got my new house, my new table that I wanted, plus my new couch. I wish we had video Bailee shopping with us she was so excited she kept saying this is my bed. Then she pointed to the cabinet by the Bunk Beds and said this is Cole's bed. Yup, she sure loves him lol just kidding she then said he can sleep on the bottom bed.

Its hard to read it but the bathroom, bunk beds are in the back, the kitchen and table in the middle. Then the couch and bed up front.
Richard's parents bought a trailer with us also its just a little bit different it doesn't have bunk bed but it does have a bigger bathroom. Sense we bought them together they gave us about $1,000 off! Pluse we wheel and dealed with them to get more off. Thanks Dean and Sherrey it was a fun but very expensive night!

This is the outside of it, its a Jayco and I LOVE IT!!!!!
THANKS TAY TAY!!!!
Ok, Richard has totally spoiled me this year besides the trailer get also got me a generator (for him), new pots and pans for the trailer, and a bunch of little stuff for the trailer. Can I say I LOVE YOU!!!!! My goodness I must have made a good dinner or something I don't know why he did so much for me. Thank you Tay Tay for everything!!!! I love you tons. But the greatest gift I could ever ask for is my two beautiful kids!!! I love them so much and my wonderful husband.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Sherrey and all my grandma's. I love you all so much and thankful for all you have shown me to be a mom!

We also got a phone call from CJ. He loves his new mission. He's apartment is right by the ocean. He said he has already been out tracking and loves IT!!! He also spoke Russian for me and he sounded silly but he did it with so much confidence. He said it hard but the spirit is so strong when he was learning it. I asked him if there is any Russians in Oregon and he said yes, there is a community with a lot of Russian there that have a hard time with English. So he thinks he will get sent there. It was so good to hear from him and he sounded so good. He just wants to get out and work which is all we could ask for. He says Hi to everyone and wants everyone to know He's doing great! It was so good to talk to you bud!

2 comments:

Annie Hebdon said...

You are so spoiled!!! Congrats on the trailer. That is so fun. Bailee will love going.

Peterson Family said...

We're jealous. You guys have an extra bed for us when we go camping?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker