Thursday, May 22, 2008

Million dollar Smile even @ 6:30AM!!!

May 22, 2008
So last night Richard and I were up til midnight, Richard was doing school to get it done for the weekend and I was finishing(yes, I said FINISHING THE EATON COOK BOOK!!!!!). So yes, all you Eaton's out there your COOK BOOK is finally done a YEAR LATER!!!! Oh my gosh it is like a million lbs off my shoulder's!
Anyways, Cole thought it would be fun to wake at 6:30 in the morning. I was so tired, but thought I would get in the shower and got ready for the day, then I heard "Mater talking", I thought to myself what his he up too, I go out in the living room and he's riding Mater. He's got on Mater himself and was moving his feet to make Mater go backwards. I can't believe how big he is getting. Time is going to fast!!!!



I love his little smile! (Tay JR. for sure!)

Dillon, Cooper, and Bailee eating outside.

So all I watch is boys now and I was afraid that Bailee wouldn't have anyone to play doll stuff with or just play girly things, well i'm not afraid anymore, she manage to get all the boys to play dolls with her. Kade was the dad, Bailee was the mom(yes, she nursed the baby, but I made her use the bottle for the pictuer).

2 comments:

Kam Family said...

How fun to have a summer picnic! your kids are just so cute! I love reading your blog! :)

Annie Hebdon said...

I love the pic of the little boy playing with doll stuff! Do you remember when we used to go grocery shopping in your moms pantry? So fun! Anyways, I want an eaton cookbook if you have any extras! I need some new recipes.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker