Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cole's 1 year shots :-(

May 14, 2008
I hate ShOTs dAY!!! Shots days are the worst. I feel so horrible making them go threw that pain but in the end its worth it knowing they are protected. Cole was so good for Dr. C playing and giggling with him. He weights 21 lbs!!!! YES, now do you understand why I wanted him to walk so bad this kid is solid!!!! He did so good with the shots, he cried for a little bit then he was fine, he hasn't been fussy at all today but took some sweet naps! You know what that means...I got to nap too!!!!

Cole playing with the chair.

Ok the other day I walked into the kitchen I said, "Bailee what are you doing?" She said, "Mom the screw came out of the stool so I'm fixing it for dad!" Can you believe that my little 3 year old knew to get a screw driver out and put the screw back in the funny thing is she really did FIX IT!!!!

Nana, Bailee, and Kc on mother's day doing dishes.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker