Thursday, July 2, 2009

Richard's 10 year Hight School Reunion

My goodness I can't believe Richard has been graduated for 10 years! It just goes so FAST! As we were walking into the Shiloh Inn Friday night we both looked at each other and said were to young for this lol! Well the crazy weekend started Friday night at the Shiloh with a fancy dinner and dancing. It was a lot of fun I didn't realize how many people I would know. It was nice to get out with no kids and stay up till WHAT midnight! Yup I made it past 10 p.m. hehe.

On Saturday we had a lunch at the park with his class then we boating with Ryan and Britton.
Here is Richard, Erin (I want HALF her energy)!, and Mike.

A crazy shot of Cole and I.
Erin, Bailee, and yes me went tubing at 25 weeks prego but Ryan was an awesome driver and took us for a great time but yet very cautious! Thanks Ryan!

Cole showing of his yellow thumb!

Bailee at the park have a great time on the toys.

Richard rock climbing. Wow he's HOT!

Bailee and Elly sitting in a chair being to darn cute! Thanks everyone for the great time and for taking us boating! We want to go again!





3 comments:

Chelsi said...

I'm excited to see you guys next weekend in Island Park. We can be "fat and happy" together :)

Taunya Spaulding said...

10 years? Really! Where does the time go? I can't believe you went out on the tubes being pregnant! looks like you guys had fun!

Dot said...

Cute pictures!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker